Test

Eactivist at aol.com Eactivist at aol.com
Sun Oct 11 18:46:01 EDT 2009

In a message dated 10/11/2009 3:21:48 P.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
annsan at nyc.rr.com writes:
But seriously --
Maybe  because of the host for your image?  I think this happened
recently to  someone else too...

At  least  you have a strong possibility of  being in the 2010 quote list :)

ann

========
Heh. Don't know  why it happened.

Mail box ISN'T full (so there! John, Doug, whoever  ;-)).

Only thing that would bounce it is if I forgot to format as plain  text,
but pretty sure I did that, twice.

Yeah, I mentioned it because I  vaguely remembered someone else mentioning
the same thing had happened to  them.

Seems to be okay now.

I am despammed.

Later, Marnie  :-)