PESO: Jamie

Eactivist at aol.com Eactivist at aol.com
Sun Oct 11 18:16:26 EDT 2009

In a message dated 10/11/2009 11:46:36 A.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
pnstenquist at comcast.net writes:
Jamie McCarthy is an  advertising television producer that I worked
with some years ago when  he was a newbie. He's quickly becoming a
successful recording  artist with his Jamie McCarthy Band. Went to see
the band last night  at a local venue. I shot some pics of course. K7D
and DA* 50/135/2.8.  Almost all at ISO 3200 and f3.2. Shutter speeds
varied from 1/15th to  1/100th, depending on the stage lighting. A few
links below. If you  want to see more, just back up to the folder.
These are BW, but I  converted a few in color as  well.

http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=9888642&size=lg

Paul

Nice  shots. First two are best, last a little blurry and with closed eyes
feels a  little off.

He sure gets sweaty, doesn't he?

Marnie aka Doe  :-)