GESO: inside out

Brian Walters supera1000 at fastmail.fm
Sun Oct 11 18:01:03 EDT 2009

On Sat, 10 Oct 2009 04:14 +0200, "Luka Knezevic-Strika"
<lukastrika at gmail.com> wrote:
> a slideshow i've made using photos some of which you may have already
> seen. i'm very interested in opinions, especially of those who haven't
> seen many of these yet
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/tamoneki/sets/72157610320673025/show/
>
> what do you think, does it work, is the tempo ok, moodswings tolerable,
> etc...
> thanks for viewing,
> best,

Tempo looks fine and the number of images is just about right.  I like
the way the viewer can click on thumbnails to go backwards and forwards.
 I hate slideshows where you're locked into a sequence from start to
finish.

I remember seeing some of those before - particularly the one with the
two dogs in the snow and the one with the men walking along the railway
lines - great images!

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters