PESO: Jamie

Miserere miserere at
Sun Oct 11 15:28:08 EDT 2009

2009/10/11 paul stenquist <pnstenquist at>:
> Jamie McCarthy is an advertising television producer that I worked with some
> years ago when he was a newbie. He's quickly becoming a  successful
> recording artist with his Jamie McCarthy Band. Went to see the band last
> night at a local venue. I shot some pics of course. K7D and DA* 50/135/2.8.
> Almost all at ISO 3200 and f3.2. Shutter speeds varied from 1/15th to
> 1/100th, depending on the stage lighting. A few links below. If you want to
> see more, just back up to the folder. These are BW, but I converted a few in
> color as well.
> Paul

I'm impressed with the quality of these, Paul. How was the light? I'd
love to get this IQ working at 3200? In the dingy pubs where I've been
shooting, the ISO1600 ceiling on my K10D makes shooting a challenge,
and I have to use f/1.8 or faster; no way could I shoot an f/2.8 zoom.

Are you going to tell me I need the K-7 too? You know, if enough of
you keep telling me, I might just have to buy one. So you'll all shut
up, of course  :-0

I see some banding on this one:

Is that usual?

OK, turning pixel-peeping mode to OFF :-)

This one is my favourite: