PESO: Jamie

paul stenquist pnstenquist at
Sun Oct 11 14:46:09 EDT 2009

Jamie McCarthy is an advertising television producer that I worked
with some years ago when he was a newbie. He's quickly becoming a
successful recording artist with his Jamie McCarthy Band. Went to see
the band last night at a local venue. I shot some pics of course. K7D
and DA* 50/135/2.8. Almost all at ISO 3200 and f3.2. Shutter speeds
varied from 1/15th to 1/100th, depending on the stage lighting. A few
links below. If you want to see more, just back up to the folder.
These are BW, but I converted a few in color as well.