What did I use to take that shot?

John Francis johnf at panix.com
Sun Oct 11 14:31:37 EDT 2009

On Sun, Oct 11, 2009 at 02:46:31AM -0400, Eactivist at aol.com wrote:

> I tried it with dragging and dropping my Canon  Raw files on it and it
> works fine (older/newer version of Canon RAW). Although I  keep getting the
> Windows warning that it is unsigned/unverified and do I want to  run it?

According to an earlier message in this thread you should be able to fix
that my right-clicking on the executable and selecting something from the
menu.  I don't see this sort of thing on my machine, but I'm running XP.

ScanTags should work for any TIFF-EP compliant file (including Canon and
Nikon RAW files, amongst several others) as long as there are EXIF tags.