PESO: Street shooting in and around Boston

Bob Sullivan rf.sullivan at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 14:18:53 EDT 2009

Theriault is a mystic Canadian street shooter and sometime participant
on this list.
His past is murky and aldegedly includes lawyering and episodic flings
with bunny ears.
He is currently hiding as a bike messenger in Toronto.
Before he started shooting with digital, his film work included
many shots with a creative use of blur and tilted angles.
Less of these lately...
Sometimes he is refered to as Knarf.
His favorite photographer is Henri Cartier-Bresson.
His work has made a positive impact on my photography.
Regards,  Bob S.