Lightroom question

Paul Sorenson allaround6 at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 11 13:56:30 EDT 2009

Larry -

I think your question is "how do I get files printable by a third party
from the raw files I've manipulated".  Yes??

Here's one way...

With Lightroom in library mode -

Create a "Collection" - give it a name that describes the content
Find the images you want to get printed and add them to the collection
    You don't have to add them all at one time - if they're in different
folders find the ones in one folder and add them, then move to the next
folder you         want to use and add them, etc.  You can select
multiple files in each folder and add them at once.
When you have them added to the collection, show the Collection in the
Library pane, select the ones you want to send out to be printed and
export them as jpg's.  Be sure to export them as sRGB's.  The export
dialogue lets you specify where to put the exported jpg's so now you can
navigate there in Windows Explorer and either upload them to your print
source or copy them to whatever media you want to use to get them to
your third party printer.

HTH

-p