An experimental time lapse video

Chris Mitchell chris.mitchell at which.net
Sun Oct 11 13:51:09 EDT 2009

> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gucvm5-QbSI
> >

> Fun stuff.   Next time (if there is a next time) I'd suggest picking a
> white balance setting and locking it down... I notice that the K7 was
> making different choices with almost every photo.
>
>   -Charles

Hi Charles. Actually, the reason WB (and exposure) are all over the place is
that it's a mixture of the candidate photos for our portfolio (i.e. I've
colour balanced and adjusted exposure) and the rest which flick through OK
but don't stand closer inspection. These I didn't correct at all.

I left them as they were as I thought it would give an old film type of look
(where on old silent films you get the odd frame that's scratched or over
exposed). It was a bit of a one-off, but if we ever do it again we'll take
your comments into account (but, of course we'll probably use the K7 video
capability!).

Thanks, Chris