OT - Old School

Christine Aguila caguila at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 11 13:11:21 EDT 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Godfrey DiGiorgi" <gdigiorgi at gmail.com>
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml at pdml.net>
Sent: Sunday, October 11, 2009 1:47 AM
Subject: Re: OT - Old School

> On Sat, Oct 10, 2009 at 5:23 AM, frank theriault
> <knarftheriault at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Sitting next to me as I type is my Leica CL with 40mm Summicron C and
>> a fresh roll of TriX (all of which I recently rescued from my ex's
>> place).
>>
>> I'm going to go shoot a roll of film!!
>
> Excellent! I just loaded the Rollei 35S today too, with a roll of
> Tri-X (only outdated five years).

Yesterday, I finished a roll of 400 TX to clear the way for a new roll of
Velvia 100 I recently purchased.  I haven't decided what subject I'll shoot
using this film, but I've been thinking about it.  Something will come to
me.

You know, I've got some rolls that weren't in the fridge &, of course, they
are expired; should I try them anyway?

Cheers, Christine