An experimental time lapse vidio

Christine Aguila caguila at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 11 13:00:42 EDT 2009

Hi Chris:  Great fun!  Enjoyed the music as well.  Are you the 2nd on the
right playing guitar?

Anyway, The PDML exhibit will be at Dank Haus, which you already know, but
Dank Haus is in the neighborhood Lincoln Square, and also in Lincoln Square
is the *Old Town School of Folk Music.*  We'll have to see what their
concert schedule is like around the time of your possible visit; you might
want to go to one of their concerts.  Here's the link to the school:
http://www.oldtownschool.org/  Concert sked for Oct, Nov, & Dec is up, but
we'll have to wait a bit for May.

I took fiddle one at the Old Town, but had a hell of a time learning by ear,
so I didn't go on to Fiddle Two, and instead bought a bunch of sheet music,
and learned some tunes on my own.  I'm really not very good, though when in
practice I can tease out a nice waltz.

Cheers, Christine