GESO Head on crash

Larry Colen lrc at red4est.com
Sun Oct 11 12:28:08 EDT 2009

On Sun, Oct 11, 2009 at 12:12:11AM -0400, Ken Waller wrote:
> >I don't wish to play editor for someone else's shots! :-)
>
> My sentiments exactly !

OK. I had a lot of things going on yesterday and had pictures that I
thought of as something of personal, rather than photographic
interest. I had them organized to present in a specific context other
than this list. It seems that in the future, if I don't have time to
distill things down to a format specific to this list, I shouldn't
just post a link to such galleries.