A walk around the garden

David Mann dmann at bluemoon.net.nz
Sun Oct 11 02:33:51 EDT 2009

2119 was a lucky shot, I was still working on the composition when the
bee flew in and landed on the flower.  I'd like to have had the camera
pointed slightly higher to get the top of the lavender flower.

Thanks for the comments.  It's been a while since I took any pictures,
especially garden ones.  The K10D viewfinder felt too small for some
reason.  Might just be due to having to contort myself for this macro
stuff.

Dave