Coming to Chicago for PDML Exhibit

Stan Halpin stan at stans-photography.info
Sun Oct 11 01:06:19 EDT 2009

I have two things in mind for May 7th 2010:
	a - retire, and
	b - go to Chicago.
Neither is an absolute certainty, but both are very strong likelihoods.
I won't be able to go the GFM, will be doing another Costa Rica trip
for one or two weeks end-of-May and/or early June. So the Chicago
gathering will be my best chance for a PDML gathering.
I expect Meg will join me for the weekend in Chicago as well.
She has a college roommate who lives in the greater Chicago area, we
could stay with them, but I suspect it would simplify our logistics if
we get a place to stay near you and/or near the gallery - I'll defer
to your local knowledge as to best neighborhood for the purpose.

Thanks again for taking on this project!!!

Stan