GESO: inside out

Graydon oak at uniserve.com
Sat Oct 10 20:32:55 EDT 2009

On Sun, Oct 11, 2009 at 01:04:36AM +0200, Luka Knezevic-Strika scripsit:
> thanks for your input. encyclopedia of mood(s) sounds like a good title :)

Well, that's something.

> but, still, if you have time and are willing, could you give me the
> example of one series which you would reduce this to (the choice is
> yours as to what connects the pictures within it). you could use the
> ordinal numbers from start for communicating the choice.

There is, alas, no earthly way I've got time to do that.

I can say that you've got a thread of people-being-oppressed, a thread
of female-people, a thread of black-and-white, a thread of unusual
viewpoints, a thread of hope, and a thread of starkness in there.  Which
photo you think goes with which is probably going to be different than
mine, but that's a very broad range of mood to contain in a single
can-be-comprehended-at-one-go gallery.

-- Graydon