GESO Head on crash

frank theriault knarftheriault at
Sat Oct 10 19:51:30 EDT 2009

On Sat, Oct 10, 2009 at 6:48 PM, Larry Colen <lrc at> wrote:
> At 1PM today I was processing some shots from last night, when there
> was a bit of excitement in front of my house.  After calling 911, I
> grabbed the camera with 18-250 to get some shots to try to sell to the
> local paper(s).
> Note to self, I need to collect contact info for the papers for future
> incidents, as we get a crash within 100m of the house a few times a
> year:

That's a lot of photos to look through and Flickr's horrible interface
doesn't make navigating from one to the next very enjoyable.

I think I might have preferred if you distilled this large group down
to maybe the best 5 or 6, rather than the rather daunting number that
you presented to us.

I stopped at about the fourth one, but what I saw looked pretty good.