GESO: inside out

Luka Knezevic-Strika lukastrika at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 19:04:36 EDT 2009

thanks for your input. encyclopedia of mood(s) sounds like a good title :)
but, still, if you have time and are willing, could you give me the
example of one series which you would reduce this to (the choice is
yours as to what connects the pictures within it). you could use the
ordinal numbers from start for communicating the choice.
best,
luka