GESO: inside out

Graydon oak at uniserve.com
Sat Oct 10 18:59:21 EDT 2009

On Sat, Oct 10, 2009 at 04:14:31AM +0200, Luka Knezevic-Strika scripsit:
> a slideshow i've made using photos some of which you may have already
> seen. i'm very interested in opinions, especially of those who haven't
> seen many of these yet
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/tamoneki/sets/72157610320673025/show/
>
> what do you think, does it work, is the tempo ok, moodswings tolerable, etc...
> thanks for viewing,

Tempo is a little quick.  (Or I have slow eyes, take your pick.)

I don't think it forms a thematically cohesive whole.

I think you could get maybe three smaller slide shows out of it that
were thematically consistent within themselves.  Whether that was by
mood, technique, or subject matter, I think it could work any of those
ways, but the whole slideshow as it stands feels more like an
encyclopedia of mood rather than a reflection of any one whole
something.

-- Graydon