GESO: inside out

Chris Mitchell chris.mitchell at which.net
Sat Oct 10 08:20:23 EDT 2009

Hi Luka

A set of really good individual images. As a showcase of your work, it works
well and the pace is good.

I'm in 2 minds as to whether it works as a whole. Whilst I love the change
from dark / cold to light / warmth, it's still a set of very different (but
stunningly good!) images. It does make me want to look again though...

Chris