K7 at 3200 ISO

Christine Aguila caguila at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 9 23:07:37 EDT 2009

Yes, I think Bruce is right.  Obviously, I didn't get a chance to, but it
would have been interesting to shoot in darker light.  However, when I was
at GFM, I took a quick shot with the K7 @ 3200 one evening in the cafeteria,
which had quite dim light, and I remember being impressed--course then I
continued drinking and don't remember much else ;-).  Seriously, though I do
remember being impressed with the K7.  I also think that you can get some
good results with the K20 at high ISOs--not always, but I've had some good
results.  Cheers, Christine