OT: Obama just won Nobel Peace Prize.

John Sessoms jsessoms002 at nc.rr.com
Fri Oct 9 18:02:32 EDT 2009

From: Michael Gaudet
> Yeah, this is slightly off-topic. But I'm not a fan of reading reports
> wrong. According to the NYTimes link that was referenced, the Nobel
> Committee based the decision on what Obama *has* accomplished in the
> last 9 months:

Sorry 'bout that. I figured the NY Times link would be considered a more
reliable proof I wasn't hallucinating.

My quote came from another site, but it's the one I'm having
intermittent problems accessing. The problem site went down again while
I was composing, so I switched over to the NY Times online and found
their article.