OT: Obama just won Nobel Peace Prize.

Eactivist at aol.com Eactivist at aol.com
Fri Oct 9 16:40:56 EDT 2009

In a message dated 10/9/2009 1:33:39 P.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
webstertwentysix at gmail.com writes:
At the time of the  nomination dead line Obama had been a world leader
all of two weeks give or  take, before that his most recent important
position was a part time  lobbyest for Chicago's Daley Machine
masquerading as the Jr. Senator from  Illinois, (a job he still seems to
have based on his performance before the  IOC),  Even he has said he
didn't get the Prize for his  accomplishments. This makes the Peace Prize
a joke.  So be it, it's a  joke.  (Flamie enough for you?)

Not really, since  I tend to agree (mostly), but OTOH, I support the most
liberal versions of  the  bills (climate/health care) that were proposed. Not
the ones that have  been devolving from them.

If you really want I suppose you could flame me  on that.

But, sorry, got other things to do right now. Been over PDMLing  a bit and
other things are suffering. Need to be unactive for a while.

So  catch me later, Marnie  ;-)