PESO - We're Here! Version IV

Eactivist at Eactivist at
Fri Oct 9 16:34:38 EDT 2009

In a message dated 10/8/2009 12:05:27 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
pdml at writes:

That's a definite improvement.

Thanks,  Bob.

Hi Marnie

I must  have missed the earlier version but Version IV looks good.  The
red  jacket makes it "pop"!

I haven't used PS Elements since Version 1 but  some PS actions will work
in Elements.  This page might  help:

Thanks,  Brian. Thanks for the link too.  :-)

In a message dated 10/8/2009  4:30:52 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
m.9.wilson at writes:
>  <rant>

> </rant>

That was rather  like being savaged by an exceptionally fluffy and
sweet-natured lamb.  You  should ask Bill to do it for you next time.

Awww. I'll try harder next time. ;-) Actually that was more a soap box, so
I probably should have put
<soap box></soap box> instead.
I am not really up to rants these days (they take too much energy). Or I am
 up just for very short rants.
In a message dated 10/8/2009  4:58:51 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,