OT: Obama just won Nobel Peace Prize.

P. J. Alling webstertwentysix at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 16:28:19 EDT 2009

At the time of the nomination dead line Obama had been a world leader
all of two weeks give or take, before that his most recent important
position was a part time lobbyest for Chicago's Daley Machine
masquerading as the Jr. Senator from Illinois, (a job he still seems to
have based on his performance before the IOC),  Even he has said he
didn't get the Prize for his accomplishments. This makes the Peace Prize
a joke.  So be it, it's a joke.  (Flamie enough for you?)