OT: Obama just won Nobel Peace Prize.

AlunFoto alunfoto at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 16:31:04 EDT 2009

Personally I too am disappointed with their pick this year, I think
they had other strong candidates who'd deserve the acknowledgement
more than do mr. Obama. That's not a critique of his work, though. I
would have thought him a natural candidate in the years to come if he
continues as he's started out.

Jostein

http://www.alunfoto.no/galleri/
http://alunfoto.blogspot.com