PESO - Ghosts in the Room

Eactivist at Eactivist at
Fri Oct 9 15:45:57 EDT 2009

In a message dated 10/9/2009 11:49:53 A.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
jsessoms002 at writes:

Looks to me like  there's a glass partition between you & the room, and
there's a "ghost"  of a reflection of whatever display was behind you.

The right most part  of the "ghost" image appears to be the collar and
right shoulder of a period  uniform jacket of some kind; mounted on a stand.

The curly things that  look like "smoke" could be some kind of ribbons,
flags or battle  honors.

Wow, don't know how you can see all that. But,  could well be a reflection
of something behind me in addition to scratches. Or  instead of scratches,
as that close to me they probably mostly blurred  out.

Marnie aka Doe  :-)

created them. Albert  Einstein