PESO - Ghosts in the Room

John Sessoms jsessoms002 at nc.rr.com
Fri Oct 9 14:47:39 EDT 2009

From: Marnie
> cottycam at mac.com writes: On 9/10/09,
>> Eactivist at aol.com, discombobulated, unleashed:
>> >Or it could   be...
>> >
>> >http://www.mapphotography.com/PAWS/pages/ghosts.htm
>
> Looks  like cigarette smoke to me.

> ===========
> Nope, definitely not. I smoke, but I wouldn't some  anywhere near that
> building, the rangers would have been all over me. So I  seriously doubt anyone
> was smoking RIGHT outside and the smoke was coming  in.
>
> I don't think the explanation is that easy.
>
> Marnie

Looks to me like there's a glass partition between you & the room, and
there's a "ghost" of a reflection of whatever display was behind you.

The right most part of the "ghost" image appears to be the collar and
right shoulder of a period uniform jacket of some kind; mounted on a stand.

The curly things that look like "smoke" could be some kind of ribbons,
flags or battle honors.