OT: Obama just won Nobel Peace Prize.

John Sessoms jsessoms002 at nc.rr.com
Fri Oct 9 14:26:52 EDT 2009

I've been following the Photo.net thread there's a site I regularly have
problems accessing.  I bet "server not found" errors intermittently. I
just tried opening the site to see if I could generate the error; get
the exact wording for the error message.

Instead, the site opened and there's a headline Obama's been awarded
this year's Nobel Peace Prize.

Apparently based not on what he's accomplished so far, but as "an early
vote of confidence" for "Obama's calls for peace and cooperation, and
praised his pledges to reduce the world stock of nuclear arms, ease
American conflicts with Muslim nations".

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/10/10/world/10nobel.html?hp