PESO - Ghosts in the Room

Eactivist at Eactivist at
Fri Oct 9 12:49:44 EDT 2009

In a message dated 10/9/2009 9:13:57 A.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
jdavisf8 at writes:
Spider web decoration for  Halloween? 8()

> Looks like _someone_ left a   cigarette in an ash tray
> out of site...
>  ann"ghostbusters"  san
> :-)
> Nah. Another explanation.
> Marnie   :-)

It was a museum exhibit, so I was shooting through plexiglas,  scratched
plexiglass, in fact. I actually didn't remember that until this  morning,
because the rest of the rooms, those with exhibits that is, were just  chained

But isn't the ghost explanation a LOT more  interesting?

Marnie   ;-)

We can't  solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we
created them.  Albert Einstein