PESO - Ghosts in the Room

Eactivist at aol.com Eactivist at aol.com
Fri Oct 9 12:49:44 EDT 2009

In a message dated 10/9/2009 9:13:57 A.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
jdavisf8 at yahoo.com writes:
Spider web decoration for  Halloween? 8()

Jack

> Looks like _someone_ left a   cigarette in an ash tray
> out of site...
>
>  ann"ghostbusters"  san
>
> :-)

> Nah. Another explanation.
>
> Marnie   :-)

It was a museum exhibit, so I was shooting through plexiglas,  scratched
plexiglass, in fact. I actually didn't remember that until this  morning,
because the rest of the rooms, those with exhibits that is, were just  chained
off.

But isn't the ghost explanation a LOT more  interesting?

Heh.

Marnie   ;-)