steve harley pdml at
Fri Oct 9 11:20:08 EDT 2009

On 2009-10-09 00:06 , Tom C wrote:
> I know some have said some things about why a certain website may
> appear to be blocked.  After a week or more I still can't get to
>  I get a 403 - Forbidden message.

my best guess is that your specific IP, or the range of IPs in which
yours lies, has been blocked due to some specific problem in the recent
past that has experienced

while i'd bet you can get access from another location, some other
things to try are using a proxy, e.g. <>
(which will put in an iframe and add a flash ad to the top)

or on the chance it's a cache or cookie issue, you could also try using
a different browser