PESO - Ghosts in the Room

Eactivist at aol.com Eactivist at aol.com
Fri Oct 9 10:23:14 EDT 2009

In a message dated 10/9/2009 5:29:48 A.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
jdavisf8 at yahoo.com writes:
Oooooooo! The way the  streaks appear to overlap makes me wonder about a
double exposure. Don't think  cigarette or candle smoke would hold to such a
narrow line at that apparent  distance from the source.(?)
Spooky!

Jack

Yes,  exactly. They wouldn't (re narrow line re smoke). And they do overlap
and when  you look at the RAW close up, the window is slightly blurred on
the left with  the overlapping.

Cooly spooky, huh? Especially since Ft Point was sort of  eerie anyway.

Heh. ;-)

Marnie aka Doe I have no idea what caused  it, but I have a  guess.