Mark Roberts mark at
Fri Oct 9 09:43:35 EDT 2009

Bob Sullivan wrote:

>On Fri, Oct 9, 2009 at 2:15 AM, Tom C <cakaltm at> wrote:
>> Nope.  Same message as before... Thanks.  I can't seem to get to the
>> site at all.
>Blocked at your provider?  It has neked womin you know.

The 403 error indicates that connection to the web server *is* being
achieved but that the server doesn't want to let you see anything (for
some unspecified reason). So I don't think the problem can be at your

Perhaps somewhere along the line between you and there's
something caching DNS and it has an ancient, and now invalid, IP
address for (so you're actually reaching some other server)?

First thing to do is try connecting from *different* computer from the
same (or nearby) IP address. Preferably a computer that's never
connected to previously.