K7 rebate

Desjardins, Steve DesJardinS at wlu.edu
Fri Oct 9 08:06:18 EDT 2009

Not if the old car is Grace Kelly.

-----Original Message-----
From: pdml-bounces at pdml.net [mailto:pdml-bounces at pdml.net] On Behalf Of Tom C
Sent: Thursday, October 08, 2009 4:51 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: K7 rebate

An appropriate time for a quote from the movie "To Catch a Thief" .

Grace Kelly says to Danielle, "You are just a girl".
Danialle says to Cary Grant, "She is a woman. Why do you want to buy
an old car if you can get a new one cheaper? It will run better and
last longer".

--
PDML Pentax-Discuss Mail List
PDML at pdml.net