John Coyle jcoyle at
Fri Oct 9 03:11:16 EDT 2009

No idea why you can't get to it Tom, I just linked to one of my own shots
with no problems.  Try this link to see if it's a problem your end

John in Brisbane

-----Original Message-----
From: pdml-bounces at [mailto:pdml-bounces at] On Behalf Of Tom
Sent: Friday, 9 October 2009 4:06 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List

I know some have said some things about why a certain website may
appear to be blocked.  After a week or more I still can't get to  I get a 403 - Forbidden message. Not even getting to a
point to enter credentials. I have not overtly changed anything on my
end, and have checked every possible setting I could think of, both in
IE7 & Firefox, and McAfee Protect the Civilized World from Digital
Annihilation. I even restored to a checkpoint earlier than when the
problem began.

I e-mailed, no response, no surprise.

Anyone have any ideas?

This may be my incentive to - finally - create my own online gallery.

PDML Pentax-Discuss Mail List
follow the directions.