Photo.net

Tom C cakaltm at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 02:06:05 EDT 2009

I know some have said some things about why a certain website may
appear to be blocked.  After a week or more I still can't get to
photo.net.  I get a 403 - Forbidden message. Not even getting to a
point to enter credentials. I have not overtly changed anything on my
end, and have checked every possible setting I could think of, both in
IE7 & Firefox, and McAfee Protect the Civilized World from Digital
Annihilation. I even restored to a checkpoint earlier than when the
problem began.

I e-mailed photo.net, no response, no surprise.

Anyone have any ideas?

This may be my incentive to - finally - create my own online gallery.

Thanks.

Tom