PESO - Ghosts in the Room

Eactivist at aol.com Eactivist at aol.com
Fri Oct 9 01:33:47 EDT 2009

In a message dated 10/8/2009 9:59:28 P.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
miserere at gmail.com writes:
So where is the smoke  coming from? And can we get a B&W version  :-)

I'm a sucker for  Pentax B&W when the ISO gets  high.

--M.

I tried it in B&W, liked  color better. But I can put a B&W up -- it wasn't
bad.

This was like  on the second floor, a HIGH second floor, no smoking
allowed, so I seriously  doubt it was smoke. Could be...

...or not.  Heh.

Marnie