PESO - Ghosts in the Room

Eactivist at Eactivist at
Fri Oct 9 01:33:47 EDT 2009

In a message dated 10/8/2009 9:59:28 P.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
miserere at writes:
So where is the smoke  coming from? And can we get a B&W version  :-)

I'm a sucker for  Pentax B&W when the ISO gets  high.

I tried it in B&W, liked  color better. But I can put a B&W up -- it wasn't

This was like  on the second floor, a HIGH second floor, no smoking
allowed, so I seriously  doubt it was smoke. Could be...

...or not.  Heh.

> Upon reflection I  concluded I probably know what caused  it. Probably.
> Or it  could  be...
> Heh.   Comments, welcome.
> Marnie aka Doe   ;-)

created them. Albert  Einstein