Coming to Chicago for PDML Exhibit

frank theriault knarftheriault at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 23:12:32 EDT 2009

On Thu, Oct 8, 2009 at 11:02 PM, Christine  Aguila
<caguila at earthlink.net> wrote:
> Hi Frank:  the PDML Exhibit is May 7th - June 12th.  For the particulars see
> Mark Roberts' post on 9/6.  You were probably off list when he posted the
> announcement.  Heck, hang on, I can copy the text here:
<snip>

Thanks, Christine.  Actually, that was posted just about the time I
got back on-list.  I remember reading it, I just couldn't recall the
dates for the show.

Since it's next summer, I hope I'll be in a position to come.  I can't
commit right now, but I'll try like hell to do it.

Road trip, Dave?

;-)

cheers,
frank, who needs a new passport anyway