Coming to Chicago for PDML Exhibit

Christine Aguila caguila at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 8 22:58:20 EDT 2009

Groovy!!!  I've got the list going based on the folks who posted, and I'll
get to work on particulars, and will post soon.  I shall answer everyone's
questions too.  Wow, 1st trip stateside for Chris and Karin--we'll have to
make sure it's special--I'll work on it.  :-)  Back in a flash with the what
knots.  Cheers, Christine