Coming to Chicago for PDML Exhibit

frank theriault knarftheriault at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 22:46:50 EDT 2009

On Wed, Oct 7, 2009 at 8:11 PM, Christine  Aguila <caguila at earthlink.net> wrote:
> Hi Everyone:
>
> Work has me so busy I haven't been able to keep up with PDML, but I've got a
> bit of a free window here to pose some possibilities, so here goes:<snip>

First of all, when will this be?

Second of all, I guess it's kind of irrelevant for me, because I can't
see the possibility of me coming.  My money situation's getting
better, but I'm working on paying off debts right now, and I can't see
having the discretionary income that would allow such a trip for the
foreseeable future.

That being said, who knows?  Maybe something will happen last-minute...

cheers,
frank