For you, stargazers! -- The sky is falling! (kind of)

Igor Roshchin str at komkon.org
Thu Oct 8 19:18:36 EDT 2009

Tom,

Think of the price of one modern fighter plane or the Stealth.
And they crash too... - and how much useful has been learned
from that?

By the way, - for most satellites/stations/etc, the mass of the rocket
(i.e. what is burnt or destroyed) is very large compared to the payload.
So, - what's left for crashing is a small portion anyway..

Igor

Thu Oct 8 17:52:57 CDT 2009