For you, stargazers! -- The sky is falling! (kind of)

Tom C cakaltm at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 18:52:57 EDT 2009

I'm a little dismayed at all this crashing business.  You'd think with
the millions of dollars spent, we could do something better than junk
it into the moon or an asteroid. I understand it's part of the mission
and why, but still...

These miilion dollar space probes must be as disposable as Pentax cameras.