PESO - Pinnacles Pano

Eactivist at aol.com Eactivist at aol.com
Thu Oct 8 17:26:06 EDT 2009

In a message dated 10/8/2009 3:11:48 A.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
supera1000 at fastmail.fm writes:
G'day all

I  still have a lot to learn about doing successful panoramas but here's
one I  took on my recent trip in Western Australia.  Not sure the
foreground  foliage  helps.

http://www.blognow.com.au/PESO/171144/The_Pinnacles.html

This  is a pretty small version.  A larger one (500k) is  here:

http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/1370864/__IGP3073-3075pano.jpg

Comments,  criticisms gratefully  received...

Cheers

Brian

Yeah, there  might have been a better vantage point, but it looks pretty
darn  good.

Marnie aka Doe  :-)