New macro lens

eckinator eckinator at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 16:39:17 EDT 2009

Hi Joao

The DFAs are for both APS-C (D designation) and full frame (F
designation). Can't tell you abou the Tamron but the DFAs are both
great. I have them both. They are identical in DOF over most of the
macro range but with the DFA 50 you have to go a little closer (19.5
cm as opposed to 30.3).

The DFA 50 is for sale, 2 years old and like new in box (I bought a
tilt/shift bellows on eBay for inanimate objects so the 50 is seeing
little to no use now); please let me know if you're interested.

Cheers
Ecke