Coming to Chicago for PDML Exhibit

Chris Mitchell chris.mitchell at which.net
Thu Oct 8 15:40:36 EDT 2009

Hi Christine

Karin and I are seriously thinking about coming. Our first time to the USA!
We'll stay in a hotel and we'd be glad of any info you're able to give us.

The evolving plan is that we'll stay in Chicago for the exhibition and photo
walk and perhaps stay for another week for scenery / walking. Any
recommendations as to where to go and a nice place to stay for scenery /
walking in the Chicago / lakes area? Also, what's the weather like at that
time of year?

Cheers, Chris