Coming to Chicago for PDML Exhibit

Paul Sorenson allaround6 at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 8 13:27:08 EDT 2009

Christine -

I'm coming if my schedule doesn't change.

Ann -

I'll be coming down from Milwaukee, so if I decide not to stay in
Chicago you're more than welcome to ride with me.  I used to live in
Winthrop Harbor so I'm somewhat familiar with Zion.  Will know more as
the date approaches.

-p

ann sanfedele wrote:
> Christine,
> I'm coming if I'm able,
> but would stay at my friend's house up in Zion so you wouldn't have to
> worry about digs for me.  (to head off wise ass comments about
> distances to the show, the Zion above is a suburb up near Waukegan. -
> still a bit of a schlep tho.)
> ann
>

> AlunFoto wrote:
>
>> I seriously consider coming. :-)
>> Jostein
>>
>> 2009/10/8 Christine  Aguila <caguila at earthlink.net>:
>>

>>> Hi Everyone:
>>>
>>> Work has me so busy I haven't been able to keep up with PDML, but
>>> I've got a
>>> bit of a free window here to pose some possibilities, so here goes:
>>>
>>> 1)  I know it might be too early for a solid  commit, but is it
>>> possible for
>>> folks to respond to the list stating they are "seriously considering
>>> coming."  If I could get some idea of who *might* be coming, I might
>>> be able
>>> to help with places to stay.  For example, my parents have a back
>>> yard, so
>>> if some folks were on a budget, maybe they'd be willing bring a tent
>>> and
>>> billet in my parents' backyard--though I do have to ask my parents
>>> about
>>> this :-), but I don't think it will be that much of a problem--I
>>> hope. Also,
>>> if I can get my living room cleared of book piles, I could purchase