GESO - PDMLers Shooting Each Other

ann sanfedele annsan at nyc.rr.com
Thu Oct 8 10:53:21 EDT 2009

I didn't look at this until just now -- I suspect the problem you had is
gone since the page looked
pretty orderly... and I like a dark background...  Nice to see a
familiar face and faces of those I never
met - for some reason, all this time, I had figured Pat as a middle aged
guy partly , maybe, because of
the gldnbearz handle.  hehe

ann