Back Home Again

ann sanfedele annsan at nyc.rr.com
Thu Oct 8 10:25:36 EDT 2009

Brian - although I didn't go through it in great detail (that's just my
lifestyle these days)  I did enjoy checking out your
travel journal that Christine posted because it is exactly the kind of
trip I love -- coast to coast  by ground transportation in
one's country of residence... driving being first choice.  Of course,
"coast to coast" in some areas isn't quite as long a journey
as you too or has I've taken :-)

Look forward to your Pesos

ann
http://annsan.smugmug.com