What did I use to take that shot?

Brian Walters supera1000 at fastmail.fm
Thu Oct 8 08:18:42 EDT 2009

On Thu, 08 Oct 2009 14:03 +0200, "AlunFoto" <alunfoto at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2009/10/8 John Coyle <jcoyle at powerup.com.au>:
> > Hi Brian - if you create a shortcut to the program file on your desktop,
> > then drag-and-drop from Windows Explorer, it works as John suggested it
> > would.  You do have to then click on "Open With" and confirm the run as it
> > comes from an "Unknown publisher"!
>
> Try also to right-click the program file, go to properties, and click
> the "remove blocking" (maybe inaccurate wording, I'm on a Norwegian
> language version OS). That should remove the security warnings
> permanently.
> Jostein

Hi Jostein

Yes, I did that but it seems the drag and drop issue is a problem with
my XP system (I can't drag and drop to other programs on the desktop
either, although I can drag and drop files between folders - strange).
I've tried John's program on my laptop (running Vista) and it works
fine.

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters