PESO - Swirl

Brian Walters supera1000 at fastmail.fm
Thu Oct 8 02:14:52 EDT 2009

Thanks to all who looked and/or commented.

It seems as if the optical illusion is not just me.  If anyone is
interested, the creek was flowing from the top of the image and exiting
at the right centre.  The swirling area was a small backwater off the
main stream where water was just circulating slowly.

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia