The BS of Digital Photography

Tom C cakaltm at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 01:01:22 EDT 2009

On Wed, Oct 7, 2009 at 10:54 PM, John Coyle <jcoyle at powerup.com.au> wrote:
<snip>
On another tack, some others in this thread have reported a worrying lack of
consistency in exposures using the latest Pentax DSLRs - this seems strange
given that the first one Pentax made, the *ist-D, is the one I still use and
am very happy with its performance exposure-wise.
<snip>

I'm with you on that.  I thought the *istD had better exposure
accuracy than the *istDS and the K20D from personal experience. My
Canon G10 and my wife's G9 is far better than the 2 latter mentioned
Pentax bodies.

My wife has a similar problem with digital but then she did with
transparencies as well.  I have a standing/stabbing order to to
produce in 4x6 print form, all our vaction photos, etc., from the past
10 years, even a number taken with the Sony Mavica.  I will someday.

Tom